A taste of what I have been up to this month...
1. Our new house
2. Twila and Santa. She asked Santa for a snowball and some pieces of ice. I love her.
3. The last of the holiday markets & Etsy. It was/is awesome.
4. A quaint holiday catch up with the ladies. Twila was very entertaining.
5. Ninth annual Hoyos cookie party!
6. Taking time to feel happy and work on some projects.
7. Seeing grandparents after their cantata
8. Fabulous night out with the Hub...our first adult only party in...well, I can't really remember the last time. Yes, I did find myself talking with other parents about our kids. Something I never really saw me doing but it made me quite happy to do so.
10. Ama's introduction of Hanukkah
11. My little reindeer outside our favorite Taco House
13. Our first girls day out included her first movie. Her favorite part? The popcorn. Until her lips started to hurt from too much salt. Adorable.
14. Lewis and Louise...getting ready to pack it up and move. They have a love hate relationship with all the boxes.
15. Did I mention we are moving during the holiday season and I am still trying to sell my wares?? Really, it's all good. This year of re-learning priorities and perspective feels so incredibly valuable right now.
16. Dinner with business friends and family.
I hope your hustle and bustle is bringing you joy and happiness.
Oh, and if you get a sec, check out the latest Me & You where we give our takes on Edge.