In the fashion of this lovely smile-making button I am going to pass it along to five blogs that I love.
1) I don't know if you have heard of Dancing Hula in the Sunset District but not only does Andrea have the most interesting dreams to share, she is witty and very funny. Her writing is inviting and impeccably punctuated. She's awesome and I admire her greatly. Topics range from new adventures in cooking and riding home on public transit, to her dreams and family.
2) How can I not give this award to Ashley?? Her blog Ramblings and Photos has turned me onto so many inspirations and photo challenges. Plus, her photos are always something beautiful to see. You can learn editing tricks from her too! She is one talented cookie. You can see her work on the ACoLab too! And I think her days must have like 8 extra hours in them because I have not ever met anyone as diligent with her camera and posting. If she could bottle that up I would be an addict.
3) Christopher & Tia. This was the blog that introduced me to the idea of Photo Challenges. I found her in the forums on Etsy. I have loved reading her sweet stories about her family, laughing at her tales of pregnancy, and marveling at the way she puts her blog together (her photo montages and stills are beautifully sharp, clean, and interesting). You should check out this blog as well as think about joining the fun Flashback Friday challenges.
4) I only recently stumbled onto Lady Barnnet's blog "Living in Berlin". I received a comment from her and the Yellow House challenge that Ashley was hosting. I was drawn to the blog because of the artwork-layered photos, nice graphic design...eye candy. But then as I started to read the blog I started to like even more than the look and feel of the blog. You know how there are just some blogs that you enjoy checking in on everyday to read some new insight that you often seem to agree with? This is one of those blogs for me. I have always wanted to visit Berlin but after reading and seeing her observations I think I want to even more now. I find myself thinking about this blog when I am out and about during the day...what's a better compliment than that??
5) Sweet Fancy. I don't know much about Fallon as I have only recently found her blog. But, it's the cutest blog ever. She's crafty and has great style. I would love to have all her picks and creations! Her blog is filled with wonderful photos and inspirations galore, check it out!
It's been nice thinking about all these special blogs. It dawned on me as I wrote this post that the people I am drawn to all seem really giving with their imagination, inspiration, and honesty. Ashley introducing people openly and thoughtfully to so many different inspirations, Lady Barnett with her life abroad and creativity, Andrea with her day to day insights and experiences, Tia sharing her personal life and photos, and Fallon's special eye...they are all creative women who are so open with offering that gift up to the world. Thanks ladies! And thanks again to my new iPhone buddy. I look forward to getting to know you all even more.
PS- If you would like, copy the award badge above and place it in your blog proudly. You can also pass along the badge to other blogs you enjoy if you feel so inclined. These are just a few of the wonderful blogs I like to check-in on. I am always excited to hop around in the photo challenges to see what everyone is up to and look at some new pretty photos, new inspirations! Isn't the Internet great??